Oh little blog, how I neglect you. But come on. My eyelid has been twitching almost non-stop for over a week--a sure sign that I'm 1. stressed and 2. tired. Something has to give! And apparently at least one of these somethings is this blog.
Things to look forward to this weekend:
1. Watching BBC from Netflix
2. The instant gratification of tips
3. No work on Sunday!
4. Trying a new church on Sunday--the beautiful Methodist one just a few blocks and across the tracks from my house
5. Dare I say it? Buying paint for my new bedroom! We're going green, people. As in, the color green. The paint will be just plain old Valspar. I'm cheap and am not going to shell out for the fancy enviro-friendly no-fumes stuff.
6. Perhaps start a new really good book? If I can find one?
7. Spending some quality time with the R-Dog
That's a lot to look forward to. And the list of things not to look forward to is neglible. So, it's good!
Have a lovely, lovely weekend all!