Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Uh Oh

Last week, I was at Old Faithful and Lake.  This week, I'm attending the Science Conference in Mammoth.  Which doesn't leave any little chunks of time to write since I still don't have internet access at home.  But, it's been a doozy.

1. Working at Coffee Crossing is making me some nice cash
2. Volunteered at the Blue Slipper Theatre and their production of "Dracula"
3. Ruffers is...maybe sick.  The vet thinks there's a mass on his spleen, which could be very, very, very bad.  Aaron and I took him for a hike last weekend and I don't want to believe it, but it may have been his last hike.  He's acting fine, so I'm hoping for the best.  And am trying not to cry.
4. Went to dinner with my friend Wendy, who was visiting from Alaska.  It was great to see her--we spent a good hour talking about how hot Michael Landon was.  Whew.  Oh, PA!

Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment